The personal data provided through this website will be processed by the FUNDACIÓN BIODIVERSIDAD, the owner of the website, whose contact details are as follows:
Postal address: C/ Peñuelas 10, 28005 -Madrid.
Phone number: (+34) 91 121 09 20
E-mail address: email@example.com
We inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD), which is a legally established figure whose main functions are to inform and advise the entity on the obligations that affect it in terms of personal data protection and to supervise its compliance. In addition, the DPD acts as a point of contact with the entity for any matter relating to the processing of personal data, so, if you wish, you may contact him/her:
Identity of the Data Protection Delegate: Dret en Xarxa.
DPD contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, it will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contacting the sender of the information, responding to their request or query and subsequent follow-up. The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing the data. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out. Providing the data is voluntary, but failure to do so will not allow us to respond to the request, query, or complaint. Therefore, the communication of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for us to be able to deal with the requests made in this way.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, petition, query, or complaint and to consider it definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history for a period of one year, unless you request their deletion before then.
- To manage your registration in competitions, activities or events organized by the FUNDACIÓN BIODIVERSIDAD. During the development of the events held, videos or photographs of the attendees may be taken, with the aim of promoting them through the publication of the videos and photographs in magazines, social networks or any other similar social media owned by the organization. As a rule, the images of those affected will be treated in an ancillary manner. Notwithstanding the above, if the image of a participant in the organized events is captured directly and individually, we will request their express consent.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing the data. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of previous processing. Providing the data is voluntary, although failure to do so will not allow you to participate in events, activities or competitions organized by the entity or, where appropriate, to publish your image as indicated.
The data will be kept for the duration of the competition, activity, or event as well as the promotion of the same and, subsequently, for as long as any type of legal liability may arise that requires your data to be stored. In any case, once this obligation has expired, your personal data will be deleted.
- If you send us your CV, we will process it in order to have information about those who wish to undertake an internship and/or work with us to be able to carry out the corresponding personnel selection processes. This data will be kept for the duration of the selection processes and, unless you expressly indicate otherwise, even afterwards, for a period of one year from the last update that the interested party makes of the data, to be able to take them into account in similar processes that may be carried out in the future. To this end, the data subject is obliged to keep the personal data provided by him/her up to date, regarding training and professional experience. The legal basis for the processing of these data is consent, which is given by the sending of a CV and may be revoked at any time. However, data processing previously carried out does not lose its lawfulness because the consent has been revoked. In addition, further data may be collected during interviews or recruitment processes, the processing of which is also based on consent.
- If you follow us on social networks, we will process your data to keep you informed of our activities and promotions through these channels. These data will be processed on the legal basis of your consent and will be retained for as long as you remain our friend or follower, and you may revoke your consent at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out. Providing the data for this purpose is voluntary, although, if you do not do so, you will not be able to be a friend or follower on our social networks.
Where the user registration is carried out via social networks, the personal data that we will process will be obtained from the social network in question, to which, previously, the interested party will have provided said data for the purposes foreseen in their corresponding privacy policies. The categories of data that we will collect from the social network in question are those that appear on our registration form and that you have provided to that social network. If in order to register on our website, more data than those provided by the social network are required, you must fill them in on our registration form, subject to the privacy conditions set out in this clause.
- To send you information about acts, events, projects, or any type of activity carried out by the FUNDACIÓN BIODIVERSIDAD, by any means, about the activities and projects carried out by the FUNDACIÓN BIODIVERSIDAD. If you wish your data to be processed for the latter purpose, you must provide us your consent by ticking the corresponding checkbox on the data collection forms. The basis for this processing is the consent of the person providing the data. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out. Providing the data is voluntary, although, if you do not do so, you may not be the recipient of the communications.
Your express consent will not be required if you have a legal relationship with the entity, in which case, the processing of your data for commercial purposes is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of being able to offer participating companies’ information on the different activities carried out by the FOUNDATION related to the protection and respect for the environment. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes. If such communications are made by electronic means, the basis for this processing is the existence of a legal relationship that allows, in accordance with the provisions of article 21.2 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the processing of data for commercial purposes without the need for prior request or authorization from the data subject. However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, which you may do by any of the means of contact provided for in this clause.
The data will be kept indefinitely unless you object or revoke your consent.
The owner of the data has the right to request access to them, their rectification or deletion, as well as to limit their processing, to oppose their processing and to the portability of their data, in the cases provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation. These rights may be exercised at any of the contact addresses indicated above. In the event of any event that you consider your rights to have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If third party data is provided through this website, whoever does so assume responsibility for informing them in advance of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The user is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided through this website. To this effect, he/she is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation. The user will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and for any damages that this may cause to the owner of this website or to third parties.
The owner of this website guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided. To this end, it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to prevent their alteration. The owner of this website guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided. To this end, it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations